Welcome to the gateway to the San Fernando Valley Area Convention XXII!
Online registration will open on September 1, 2016 at 6:00 pm.
Keep checking back for more SFVACNA XXII information!
It takes an entire committee to put this convention on and there are many opportunities to be of service. There are opportunities regardless of prior convention experience, and there is no clean time requirement to become a member. We encourage anyone interested to join the Committee and help make this convention a great event. If you cannot attend the committee meetings there are also opportunities to volunteer onsite.
The Committee typically meets on the first Friday of the month at 7:00 pm at:
11027 Burbank Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
More important convention information:
- The convention incurs many expenses, including leasing hotel space as well as printing, registration packages, and entertainment. NA Convention fees support the SFV Area as it seeks to carry the message to the suffering addict through Phone Lines, Public Information, Hospitals and Institutions and on the Internet. Some of the money also helps future conventions get underway. Finally your registration badge entitles you to attend both dances and is required to be seated at the Saturday Night Banquet.
- American Sign Language Interpreter and special seating will be provided for our Hearing Impaired Members for both the Friday and Saturday night Main Speaker Meetings.
- Newcomer Registration Badges will be given out to Newcomers with less than 30 day clean on Friday, at 9:30 pm and Saturday at 3:00 pm and again at 9:30 pm.
- Banquet tickets must be purchased online. Seats will be assigned based on the order tickets are purchased. If you wish to sit with specific individuals and will not buy a full table, buy tickets together to assure your group will be seated together. If your party does not fill a table you will be seated with others to fill a table. For example, a party of 3 will be grouped with a party of 7 in order to fill a table.
If you purchase more than 1 table, every effort will be made to locate your tables together.
Due to limited seating availability for the Saturday Night Banquet and Main Meeting, REGISTRATION BADGES ARE REQUIRED FOR THE SATURDAY NIGHT MAIN MEETING. SEATING WILL BE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS. If you do not have a badge you may see the Main Speaker Meeting in the overflow room.
- Onsite event parking is at a flat rate of $14.00. Overnight Guests enjoy in and out privileges, unfortunately the day rate customers do not.
- If you have an abundance of time and prefer to register by mail you may download the brochure here.
- Attention dog lovers! (We love dogs!)
The SFVACNA XXI experienced many four legged visitors of which some left remembrances of their visits.
We all share a responsibility to maintain our excellent working business relationship with our venue, Marriott. The Marriott has a policy regarding dogs. For an added fee you are invited to have your dog in your hotel room. That invitation extends to the hotel only. There are no dogs permitted in the convention area.
If you have a dog with you in the convention area you will be asked to remove it. Please help us preserve our business relationship with the Marriott.
- Submit your Logo and/or Theme for the Logo Competition by April 2017. Email your submission to: logo@nasfv(dot)com. If you prefer to go old school and submit by US Postal Service here is your solution:
PO Box 3021
Granada Hills, CA.
All submissions become property of the convention committee and will not be returned.
- Pre-Ordered merchandise must be picked up no later than MIDNIGHT, January 28,2017. Any unclaimed merchandise will be offered for sale to the Fellowship Sunday morning.